Pure injectable Hyaluronic Acid- The gamechanger
“A new anti-aging approach” -Nanda Penido
Bioremodelling Brisbane and Gold Coast
The first of its kind, bio-Remodelling is a revolutionary “beneath the skin” Hyaluronic Acid (HA) moisturising treatment. It is a pure injectable HA that improves skin hydration, texture, tone and radiance. When injected into the skin, it stimulates the skin cell receptors to counteract skin laxity and improve and restore the firmness of the skin.
The treatment has one of the highest concentrations of HA on the market. Injectable HA not only boosts and hydrates the skin but also helps with rosacea, acne scars, smooths fine lines and wrinkles and remodels ageing and sagging tissue.
Bio-Remodelling treatment can be done on the face, neck and decolletage.
Treatment time: 45 mins
How Bio-Remodelling Works
It works by stimulating 4 variants of collagen and elastin through the slow release of HA. This process results in significant skin tissue improvement. That is why it is not labelled as a skin booster, as it also boasts an impressive tightening/lifting effect on the skin. This results in a unique HA injectable gel, which has a prolonged stimulating activity on the dermal cells. When injected into the skin, it stimulates the skin cell receptors to counteract skin laxity and improve and restore the firmness of the skin.
Is Bio-Remodelling the same as Dermal Filler?
It is not a dermal filler nor a biorevitaliser; rather a new injectable category was opened- Bio-Remodelling. The dual action of the two HA components is ideal for remodelling skin laxity.
The treatment is injected in only 5 points using a special technique to maximise treatment comfort.
The benefits of Bio-Remodelling
Bio-Remodelling treatment improves skin tone, texture, hydration and overall radiance. It can help to increase firmness and elasticity and promote healthier and softer-looking skin.
How many treatments are required?
Bio-Remodelling treatment is given in two sessions, one month apart. If the skin still shows high levels of ageing, another session can be performed 2 months after the second treatment. For optimal results, the treatment cycle can be performed twice a year.
Advise your clinician if you
- Have an auto-immune disorder
- Are regularly taking anticoagulation therapy (i.e.: Warfarin,) Heparin
- Have a severe metabolic or systemic disorder
- Have active sunburn, eczema or psoriasis
- Are currently taking antibiotics
- Are under 18 years of age
- Avoid blood-thinning medication such as aspirin, ibuprofen, Ginkgo Biloba and fish oil one week prior to treatment
- Avoid alcohol
- Have a meal and increase your water intake
What to expect right after the Bio-Remodelling treatment
- Small bumps, redness, bruising, mild tenderness or discoloration which generally will resolve within a few days.
- The product is injected in small ‘deposits’, you may be able to see them initially, but they settle usually within hours. It may be possible to feel the product where it has been injected under the skin. It will settle and there is no need to massage.
- Bruising may take a few days to appear, arnica can be helpful in clearing bruising. It is advisable to avoid aspirin and alcohol for 12-48 hours after treatment.
- Tenderness should settle as swelling and bruising goes down.
- Keep the injection site clean
- Avoid touching the injection sites for 4-6 hours
- Avoid pressure treatments (e.g. massage, facials, waxing the area treated and micro pigmentation for 2 weeks.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and heat (e.g. saunas) for 24 hours
- Take antihistamines as required to reduce swelling
- Avoid facial treatments immediately after treatment
- Avoid excessive pressure or any ‘facing-down’ (e.g. massage) treatments for 24 hours
Bio-Remodelling is not recommended for anyone who
- Has autoimmune condition
- Is hypersensitive to product ingredients
- Currently has an active infection in the area to be injected
- Is under investigation with GP for any health issues
- Is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Has received a vaccination for COVID-19 or influenza within the last 2 weeks, or vaccination for Tetanus in the last 6 weeks or has a vaccination planned within the next 2 weeks
- Has any planned surgical procedure 4 weeks pre or post appointment
- Has any planned Laser procedure 2 weeks pre/post appointment
- Have had a recent major dental work (e.g. wisdom tooth removal, root canal, crowns…) or is planning to have any dental procedures in the next 2 weeks.
- Have a long-haul flight booked within the next two weeks
A follow-up appointment post 4 weeks of treatment is recommended as we would like to ensure you are happy with the results and optimum results have been achieved. During Follow up appointment, we will take pictures to compare the results with the before pictures. We also re-book your next appointment in 6 months’ time so that you can maintain your results.
2x Face Treatments sessions
(with one month interval)
2x Face and Neck sessions
(with one month interval)
Before and after
I couldn’t be any happier. I feel and look years younger. Fernanda is amazing!
I previously went to someone for filler and botox, but I was not happy with my results, someone recommended Nanda Penido from DeluxeYou, so I went to see her I couldn’t be any happier. I feel and look years younger. She is amazing!
From Cami Sheehan
ABOUT THE INITIAL
Nurse Nanda has been trained in a variety of injectable treatments that will help you to restore volume loss and highlight your best features. Minimise fine lines and wrinkles, and contour your facial structure for a fresher and more youthful look.
The initial consultation takes 15 minutes, and if you decide to go ahead with the treatment on the day, we will waive the consultation fee for you.
Face-to-face Consultations: $55
Online Consultations: Free
Together with our telehealth Doctors, we will work with you to develop and implement a personalised cosmetic injectable treatment plan to enhance your natural features and reach your aesthetic goals.
View The Results
If you are ready, you can start the treatment on the same day as your initial consultation. We will take some photos to compare later on during your follow-up appointment.